- [YES] Have you added an explanation of what your changes do and why you'd like us to include them?
- [NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] I have formatted the terraform code. (
terraform fmt -recursive && go fmt ./...)
Current Behavior or Linked Issues
The MR is raised against the issue: #161 (closed)
These changes create a new ServiceBus topic for Legal Tags active/inactive change notification and subscribes it to an existing EG topic for Legal Tags. A CRON job in Legal Service will trigger a notification whenever any legal tag becomes inactive(expires) from an active state or vice versa. These notifications will be consumed by the storage service which will in turn make the records associated with the legal tags active or inactive.
Does this introduce a breaking change?