Merged requested to merge users/arysingh/azure-probe-test into master
- [YES] Have you added an explanation of what your changes do and why you'd like us to include them?
- [YES] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [NA] All new and existing tests passed.
- [NA] I have formatted the terraform code. (
terraform fmt -recursive && go fmt ./...)
Current Behavior or Linked Issues
Adding a probe testing framework to validate user workflows and send telemetry information to capture successes, and failures to get user flow level, service level, and API level information.
- Adding basic testing framework and helper classes that'll support adding future user workflows
- Adding a user workflow: The user creates a record in the storage, and tries to search for the record added
- Add a dashboard view for easy view of the environment health
Does this introduce a breaking change?
Azure Dashboard that captures the metrics and displays charts for a perusal of environment performance and health