Type of change
Does this introduce a change in the core logic?
Does this introduce a change in the cloud provider implementation, if so which cloud?
Bulk update of bug fixes and enhancements since initial upload in November 2021.
- SEG-Y access multithreaded [inline, crossline, bricked access for SEG-Y to ZGY converter]
- improved SEG-Y index to support decreasing inlines/crosslines increments
- added sample code to demonstrate how to use the functionality of SEG-Y SDK API
- allow specification ZGY output format from SEG-Y to ZGY converter
- support for handling of SEG-Y files with missing inlines/crosslines
- invalid format for OSDU metadata after ZGY conversion
- fixed memory leaks in SEG-Y to ZGY converter
- done a lot of refactoring work and general code improvements, performance enhancements