consuming new methods defined in BlobStore class
- [YES/NO] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it? YES
- [YES/NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly. YES
- [YES/NO/NA] I have added tests to cover my changes. YES
- [YES/NO/NA] All new and existing tests passed. YES
- [YES/NO/NA] My code follows the code style of this project. YES
What is the issue or story related to the change?
High level design: The BlobStore class container two types of methods for interacting with blob storage. One where we can supply the container name as parameter and other where it is not needed. Going forward, the second types of methods are being deprecated, hence updating all the blob storage related method calls to first type.
Issue: Related MR: osdu/platform/system/schema-service!21 (merged)
*FromStorageContainermethods instead of
- Updated UTs.
All integration tests passing locally.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- [YES/NO] NO
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Reviewer1> -- Backward Compatibility: <Reviewer2> -- Feature Logic: <Logic design> -- <Any other context mention here> OR -- <Component 1>: <Reviewer1> -- <CosmosDB>: <Reviewer2> -- <ServiceBus> <Reviewer3> -- <Mention any other component and owner>