Usage of Non Request Scope bean for Service Bus Flow
- [YES] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [NO] Does the MR contain pipeline/ helm chart related changes?
- [NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NO] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [NA] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
The MR contains changes to remove the Request Scoped object TenantInfoFactory(from core-common)usage as the bean using it "SubscriptionCacheFactory" is further used by Non Request Scopes as well.
Providing an example, this comes under the Service Bus flow(Non Request Scope) as well when it uses the SubscriptionCacheFactory to fetch the subscription and perform Notification action. This flow is non request scoped and bean creation was failing for it.
In the SubscriptionCacheFactory,we have used ITenantFactory along with headers to serve the same purpose of TenantInfoFactory.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Harshit/Komal/Vishnu> -- Backward Compatibility: <Harshit/Komal/Vishnu> -- Feature Logic: <Harshit/Komal/Vishnu>