GCP Flexible ENV VARS (DE_OPS_TESTER, DE_ADMIN_TESTER, DE_EDITOR_TESTER, DE_NO_ACCESS_TESTER) ingestion logic (GONRG-1111)
- New core-test-gcp lib plugged in, utility class org.opengroup.osdu.gcp.workflow.util.DecodedContentExtractor involved;
- When treat ENV VARS DE_OPS_TESTER, DE_ADMIN_TESTER, DE_EDITOR_TESTER, DE_NO_ACCESS_TESTER use DecodedContentExtractor to analyze and properly interpret their values (content or filename; plain or base64 encoded);
- Variables treatment process extended logging;
Closes EPAM GONRG-1111 "Pass secrets into Ingestion Services as base64 encoded string" for Notification service
How to test:
- Run CICD and check
- Refactor (a non-breaking change that improves code maintainability).
- Bugfix (a non-breaking change that solves an issue).
- New feature (a non-breaking change that adds functionality).
- Breaking change (a change that is not backward-compatible and/or changes current functionality).
- Added Unit Tests, wherever applicable.
- Updated the Readme, if applicable.
- Existing Tests pass
- Verified functionality locally
- Self Reviewed my code for formatting and complex business logic.