Architecture change- service resources- Add cosmos db and Storage account
Additional cosmos DB and Storage account is needed to in services resource group to support shared schemas. This database/ SA would be in addition to all the partition specific cosmos dbs/ SAs
- We already have a module for cosmos db. The same can be leveraged to create cosmos db in service resources.
- We already have a module for Storage account. The same can be leveraged to create Storage Account in service resources.
- Required modules are already present
Database will be named with the suffix of "system" to distinguish from table or db
Database will be created as part of the service Resource Template
Database will be locked
Database location and replication location will be consistent in naming patterns to Data Partitions
Database by default will use the same type of throughput settings as other CosmosDBs.
Storage account will be named with the suffix of "system" to distinguish from other SAs
Storage account will be created as part of the service Resource Template
Storage account will be locked
Storage account location and replication location will be consistent in naming patterns to Data Partitions
- Architecture Diagram Change
- Modify Central service to add the additional database/ SA.
- Ensure all Module Unit Tests Pass
- Ensure all Template Unit Tests and Integration Tests Pass
- Update all required documentation