SPIKE: Review OSDU Security design documents
As an OSDU EDS Architect, I need to understand all aspects of security design so I can ensure that EDS and design and development is aligned with the security architecture.
- OSDU overall security design is understood
- OSDU security design as it applies to EDS is understood and knowledge incorporated into EDS design or documented as a backlog item
- Entitlements and Obligations in its current state is understood and knowledge incorporated into EDS design or document as a backlog item
- Review Draft Security Documentation and share findings with the EDS team
- Provide feedback or acknowledgement of completion of the Draft Security Documentation review to Paco Hope
- Review the Entitlements and Obligations Design Document and share findings with the EDS team
- Provide feedback and acknowledgement of completion of the Entitlements and Obligations review to the EDS team
- If there were design implications, create stories for them.