Implementation WKS for GCP
Imlementation WKS for GCP.
How to test:
- Refactor (a non-breaking change that improves code maintainability).
- Bugfix (a non-breaking change that solves an issue).
- New feature (a non-breaking change that adds functionality).
- Breaking change (a change that is not backward-compatible and/or changes current functionality).
- Common code
- Added Unit Tests, wherever applicable.
- Updated the Readme, if applicable.
- Existing Tests pass
- Verified functionality locally
- Self Reviewed my code for formatting and complex business logic.
Any comments to approvers here