[System/Storage] Storage Create/Update API seems to delete older versions after update; only latest version work when fetching
- Create a new record - successfully created with record id and version.
- Update the same record (not sure it matters, but I updated the kind of the record). New version is created.
- Get all versions of the record; 2 should be returned.
- Get record version (new) - works fine.
- Get record version (old) - 404 is returned with this error:
"reason": "Specified blob was not found",
"message": "Status code 404, "
BlobNotFoundThe specified blob does not exist._RequestId:7e04d563-a01e-0026-60bc-30241a000000_Time:2021-04-13T23:25:03.2208136Z""
I tried updating the same record several times, and every time, it seems to delete the old version and only keeps the newest version. So If I update this record 4 times (now there are 5 versions total), then only 1 version works when fetching, the other 4 versions will fail with above error.