Implementation of Test Acknowledgement Subscription for Integration Tests
- [YES] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [NO] Does the MR contain pipeline/ helm chart related changes?
- [NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [NA] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
The PR includes implementation for Storage-Notification Integration Tests. We have inserted record through storage service and created a subscription for a topic as a part of setup. To verify the notification received at test subscriber endpoint we have created an acknowledgement subscription in cosmos DB and verified the same in the test scenario.
High level design:
The Interface for TestSubscription has been created in the core-module. For all cloud providers, corresponding classes have been extended to create a test acknowledgement subscription. Currently it is only implemented for the azure provider, which can later be implemented for other providers as well.
In the SubscriberListnerApi, a call has been made for corresponding cloud provider's TestSubscription class to create an Acknowledgement Test Subscription.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Komal/Vishnu> -- Backward Compatibility: <Komal/Vishnu> -- Feature Logic: <Komal/Vishnu>