Integration tests Refactored
Refactored the Integration Tests to accommodate for pubsub request body and headers.
How to test / repro
- Refactor (a non-breaking change that improves code maintainability).
- Bugfix (a non-breaking change that solves an issue).
- New feature (a non-breaking change that adds functionality).
- Breaking change (a change that is not backward-compatible and/or changes current functionality).
- Added Unit Tests, wherever applicable.
- Updated the Readme
- Existing Tests pass
- Verified functionality locally
- Self Reviewed my code for formatting and complex business logic.
- Replicated the class PubsubEndpointHMACDescriptor in GCP, to preserve existing pattern. Can be removed.
- Some nitty-gritty of Azure integration Tests will be covered in the next MRs. Azure ITs are not yet functional.