Migration Script to Service Bus
- [YES] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [NO] Does the MR contain pipeline/ helm chart related changes?
- [NA] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
The MR introduces powershell script to safely migrate from event grid to service bus as a message broker in notification service. Following are the three main steps of the migration process:
- Fetching existing cosmos subscription from cosmos DB for event grid.
- Creating service bus subscription from notification id of the above mentioned subscription
- Updating cosmos subscription topic name as per service bus topic name convention.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Harshit/Komal/Vishnu> -- Backward Compatibility: <Harshit/Komal/Vishnu> -- Feature Logic: <Harshit/Komal/Vishnu>