Fix authorization header bug in PartitionServiceClient
- [YES] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [NA] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [YES] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [YES] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
Existing behaviour: Each invocation of the method
org.opengroup.osdu.azure.partition.PartitionServiceClient:getServiceClient overwrites the existing Authorization header in DpsHeaders, the token is overriden by result from the method
org.opengroup.osdu.azure.util.AzureServicePrincipleTokenService:getAuthorizationToken. This is an erroneous behavior that overwrites the token of the client accessing the service.
New behaviour: Each invocation of the method
org.opengroup.osdu.azure.partition.PartitionServiceClient:getServiceClient creates a new instance of DpsHeaders and puts there the Authorization header by result from the method
org.opengroup.osdu.azure.util.AzureServicePrincipleTokenService:getAuthorizationToken. The new instance of DpsHeaders is used for
org.opengroup.osdu.core.common.partition.PartitionService but the old instance remains unchanged having the correct token.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
Entitlements service requires this change to fix authorization logic.
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Reviewer1> -- Backward Compatibility: <Reviewer2> -- Feature Logic: <Logic design> -- <Any other context mention here> OR -- <Component 1>: <Reviewer1> -- <CosmosDB>: <Reviewer2> -- <ServiceBus> <Reviewer3> -- <Mention any other component and owner>