Event Grid Topic dynamic addition
- [YES] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [YES] Does the MR contain pipeline/ helm chart related changes?
- [YES] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [YES] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [YES] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
Existing Behaviour: The Event Grid Topics were handled as an enum. This will force the consumer of the facade to contribute to the facade on the creation of a new topic.
Updated Behaviour Event Grid Facade has the ability to pick up any topic which confides to the naming convention as discussed in (this wiki)[osdu/platform/system/notification!62 (merged)].
Does this introduce a breaking change?
Storage service has to react to this change.
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Reviewer1> -- Backward Compatibility: <Reviewer2> -- Feature Logic: <Logic design> -- <Any other context mention here> OR -- <Component 1>: <Reviewer1> -- <CosmosDB>: <Reviewer2> -- <ServiceBus> <Reviewer3> -- <Mention any other component and owner>