- [YES] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [YES] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [YES] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [NO] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
Current behaviour: There is no method in BlobStore to create and delete container in azure storage account which. There has been a need for this in the Ingestion service, which requires creation and deletion of container on the fly
Expected behaviour: Will be able to call methods directly from BlobStore to either create / delete containers by providing their container id.
This PR adds the method for both the creation and deletion of containers in azure storage account with 100% code coverage for the newly added methods by adding appropriate UTs as well.
UTs are added for the newly introduced methods. All UTs pass.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.