BugFix: moving client creation logic out of constructor
- [YES/NO] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it? YES
- [YES/NO] I have updated the documentation accordingly. NA
- [YES/NO/NA] I have added tests to cover my changes. NA
- [YES/NO/NA] All new and existing tests passed. YES
- [YES/NO/NA] My code follows the code style of this project. YES
- [YES/NO/NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission. YES
What is the issue or story related to the change?
Currently, logic to initialize
BlobServiceClient is inside the constructor. But it relies on
DefaultAzureCredential bean which has been
Autowired and at run time we get
NullRefException as the autowired bean is yet to be picked
FIX: Tagging the constructor with
Autowired tag so that other autowired components can be passed as parameters.
TESTING: Tested the new package version locally with schema service. All ITs passing.
Does this introduce a breaking change?