Circuitbreaker configuration being configurable through application.properties
- [YES] I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it?
- [YES] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [YES] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [YES] All new and existing tests passed.
- [YES] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [YES] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the issue or story related to the change?
Circuit Breaker can be made configurable through adding a CircuitBreakerConfig class to the registry. We are adding few boolean flags to the configuration to set those properties in circuitbreaker.
azure.circuitbreaker.enable = false; azure.circuitbreaker.defaultCircuitBreaker = false; azure.circuitbreaker.slidingWindowSize = 50; azure.circuitbreaker.minimumNumberOfCalls = 50; azure.circuitbreaker.failureRate = 50; azure.circuitbreaker.slidingWindowType = "TIME_BASED"; azure.circuitbreaker.permittedCallsInHalfOpenState = 10;
Details about each is in Readme.
We are using postConstruct in setCBR method, to run that after initializing all values of configuration.
High level design:
All tests are passing and changes are covered.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- Please provide an ETA when you plan to review this MR. Write a comment to decline or provide an ETA.
- Block the MR if you feel there is less testing or no details in the MR
- Please cover the following aspects in the MR -- Coding design: <Reviewer1> -- Backward Compatibility: <Reviewer2> -- Feature Logic: <Logic design> -- <Any other context mention here> OR -- <Component 1>: <Reviewer1> -- <CosmosDB>: <Reviewer2> -- <ServiceBus> <Reviewer3> -- <Mention any other component and owner>