Added LegalFactoryAzure and LegalAPIConfigBean
- I have added an explanation of what changes in this merge do and why we should include it? - YES
- Does the MR contain pipeline/ helm chart related changes?- NO
- I have updated the documentation accordingly. - NO
- I have added tests to cover my changes. -NA
- All new and existing tests passed. -YES
- My code follows the code style of this project. -YES
- I ran lint checks locally prior to submission. -YES
What is the issue or story related to the change?
This change is a step forward to enable the services to configure following variables for service-to-service communication:
- Circuit Breaker
- Retry count for service unavailable strategy
- Connect timeout
- Connection Request Timeout
- Socket Timeout
All the above features are handled by HttpClientAzure class. This MR essentially enables use of HttpClientAzure for legal service. These configurations can be used for legal service now.
High level design: This MR adds 2 classes in total.
- LegalAPIConfigAzure : creates a bean of type LegalAPIConfig
- LegalFactoryAzure : uses newly created HttpClientAzure internally so that configurable retires, CB and timeouts can be used for Legal Service.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
Tests and Results
To test the CB and timeouts, I used the scenario where storage service calls legal service. Simulations were triggered by Firefly Flight