The overarching definition of Data Platform Done is maintained in the Platform Home Repository. This page provides more detail into the definition of Done for the Core Services.
R3 Done for OSDU Data Platform Core Services
Criteria: The minimum R3 required Core Services to support trusted deployment and continuous delivery of new features.
Built in an Open Source Environment based on the R2 Release
|Is it developed in the community GitLab||Move to GitLab||Platform Home||High||Done Status Page|
|Does it containing the latest code for the core services to support the additional contributions||Merge Code updates between DES and OSDU||Platform Home||High||Done|
Supporting the continuous delivery of new functionality through well defined extension points
|Can I add new data types at run time||Schema Service||Schema||Yes||High||Being ported to multiple platforms|
|Can I add new DDMS at run time||DDMS Registry||Core Services||Yes||High||Being ported to multiple platforms|
|Can I deploy globally as a single customer and keep them in sync||Global Deployment||Global deployment||High||In progress Detailed status|
|Can I define entitlement policies that are evaluated dynamically||Policy based entitlements||Legal Service||Yes||High||In progress Detailed status|
Functional enhancements in detailed backlog
R3 roadmap tracking in details:
Notion of Horizons for Core Services
- H1 for single file support
- H2 for multiple files support
- H1 for schema service available on different cloud platforms.
- H2 for indexer and storage services to integrate and consume schema service
Storage and Indexer services
- H1 for integrate and consume schema service
Notification and Register services
- H1 for service available on different cloud platforms.
- H2 for Notification and Register services integrate with other platform services and DDMS