Onboard policy service on IBM
This issue captures the tasks of onboarding policy service to IBM.
- Deploy opa from dockerhub: Used default storage class at openshift.
- Deploy python api-server to expose opa services. (the server.py assumes permission and port 80 which may have to be fixed first. Fixed in ibm branch)
- Validate OPA installation through APIs
- Setup default or initial policies.
- Deploy/Test through storage services from specific branch already having OPA code.
- Deploy/Test through legal services from specific branch already having OPA code.