- [YES] Have you added an explanation of what your changes do and why you'd like us to include them?
- [NA] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [NA] All new and existing tests passed.
- [NA] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the current behavior?
Currently there is no default Merge Request Template and it would be helpful to have some type of standard started on what information should be included in a Merge Request to better assist and help the committers evaluate.
The default template here is a starter and fully open to enhancements now or over time.
What is the new behavior?
Include a default Merge Template to the repository.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
The default template here is a starter and fully open to enhancements now or over time. The starter was taken from the original DevOps System being used previously.