Added Capability and Readme instructions for manual deployment of service #1
- [YES] Have you followed our code review guidelines?
- [YES] Have you added an explanation of what your changes do and why you'd like us to include them?
- [YES] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [NA] All new and existing tests passed.
- [NA] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [NA] I ran lint checks locally prior to submission.
What is the current behavior?
Currently Pipelines are configured to support ADO Pipelines and needs to be modified to support GitLab CI/CD for Continuous Delivery
What is the new behavior?
- Modified the settings.xml file to support the Maven Plugin for Azure Web App Deploy
- Documented and tested a manual deploy process to prepare for the CI/CD Automated Process
Does this introduce a breaking change?