Draft: Removing test stage from CI
- [YES] Have you added an explanation of what your changes do and why you'd like us to include them?
- [YES] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [NA] I have added tests to cover my changes.
- [NA] All new and existing tests passed.
- [NA] I have formatted the terraform code. (
terraform fmt -recursive && go fmt ./...)
Current Behavior or Linked Issues
The pipeline has a UT stage, which is basically a no-op. However, as the stage exists, it gives the impression that the UTs are passing. Contributors tend to consider pipelines as the source of truth.
- Removing the stage to make sure there is no confusion by it.
- The MR template has a new field that sets the expectation from the contributor, to add logs for plan and UTs.
- The contribution guide also reflects the same.
Does this introduce a breaking change?
- [YES/NO] No