Milestone and Release Management for Azure
Related to #207.
The following steps must be completed OSDU Azure release.
For more information, visit our release documentation here.
Infra Board closure
- Mark all issues closed which have been completed in the release. Link. Note that creating an issue ticket as "Close Release - " helps as a mark up for the release
Deploy terraform scripts
- Central Resources
- Service Resources
- Data Paritions.
Create service release images
- Upload release service images to ACR.
- Create and Update service charts
- Upload service charts to ACR.
Create Data seeding
- Update documentation for following seeding data, Config, Manifest DAG, CSV Parser DAG, Schema, Entitlements, Policy, ZGY DAG and VDS DAG.
- Create and Upload versioned image for following seeding data, Config, Manifest DAG, CSV Parser DAG, Schema, Entitlements, Policy, ZGY DAG and VDS DAG.
- Update scripts for data seeding.
Upload Data prior to service deployment
- Upload Config Data
- Upload Manifest Ingest DAG
- Partition Service
- Security Services
- Core Services
- Reference Services
- Ingest Services
- Seismic Services
- Wellbore Services
Upload Data post to service deployment
- Upload Entitlements Data
- Upload Schema
- Upload Policies
- Upload CSV Parser DAG
- Upload SEGY to ZGY DAG Conversion
- Upload SEGY to VDS DAG Conversion
Load community provided datasets post to service deployment
- TNO data
- Volve data
Test services and dags using REST scriptsLink.
- Test services
- Test Manifest DAG
- Test CSV DAG
- Test ZGY DAG
- Test VDS DAG
Add Smoke Tests for services for M10 using Postman
Community require test collections for validation which are placed here Link.
Need to enhance these test at par with our probe tests and any new development since M8 release.
Internal Probe Tests location for reference Link
Platform Validation Tests for reference Link