MR for CSV Parser core change (Adopting OSDU Schema and Relationship Handler)
Below the it MR link: !119 (merged)
This MR is consist of the below CSV parser features:
- Adopting OSDU Schema:
- Support for Nested/ nested array attributes for csv parser.
- Support for nested attributes for handler - id, type cohesion, relationships, spatial, meta.
- Support for nested array attributes for handler - spatial, type cohesion, meta
- Changes in to relationship Handler:
- Support to deterministic (schema oriented) and non-deterministic relationship.
- Support to relationship id's pattern matching based pattern present in the schema.
- Support for single (type String) and multiple (type Array) relationships.
- Support to 3 different ways to create relationship:
- Static: By directly providing the parent id's in the meta data or in the CSV file,
- Dynamic: Search based
Please note in all there are 159 files out of which:
- Effectively only 16 CSV parser code files are changed.
- There are about 10 Junit file.
- Remaining are the IT test changes (mostly addition of files)