Commit 7c13b0ab authored by NSarda's avatar NSarda
Browse files

Rebased feature file with master branch

parent 04905ab6
Pipeline #26981 passed with stages
in 35 minutes and 42 seconds
......@@ -140,7 +140,7 @@ Feature: Covers all positive and negative test cases around WKS transformation s
| relatedEntityPayload | parentPayload | expectedRelationshipBlock |
| "/input_payloads/relationship/raw_having_wks_created_log_entity.json" | "/input_payloads/relationship/recordRelatedToEntityHavingWksCreatedLogEntity.json" | "/input_payloads/relationship/expectedRelationship_for_rawHavingWksCreated.json" |
@RelationshipValidation
@Not_yet_implemented_for_gitlab_gcp
Scenario Outline: WKS record relationships block should show relation to wks record created by wks service, with mapping definition targeted to schema of same authority and having higher major version
Given I hit Storage service put end point with <relatedEntityPayload> to persist a record say raw1
And I verify that three wks records are created for this raw record raw1
......@@ -151,3 +151,28 @@ Feature: Covers all positive and negative test cases around WKS transformation s
Examples:
| relatedEntityPayload | relatedEntityPayload2 | parentPayload | expectedRelationshipBlock |
| "/input_payloads/relationship/raw_having_wks_created_well_entity.json" | "/input_payloads/relationship/recordRelatedToAnotherRawButNotCreatedByWKSService.json" | "/input_payloads/relationship/recordRelatedToEntityHavingWksCreatedWellEntity.json" | "/input_payloads/relationship/expectedRelationship_for_rawHavingWksCreated.json" |
# Below scenarios are not applicable any more but they might be in future
# @RelationshipValidation
# Scenario Outline: WKS record relationships block should show relation to wks record created using mapping definition targeted to schema of same authority and with latest major version
# Given I hit Storage service put end point with <relatedEntityPayload> to persist a record say raw1
# And I hit Storage service put end point with <multipleWksWithDifferentMajorVersions> having raw1 as ancestry
# Then I hit wks service with <parentPayload> whose raw record contains relationship to raw1
# And Transformed record should contain relationship to highest major version wks of raw1, as per <expectedRelationshipBlock>
#
# Examples:
# | relatedEntityPayload | multipleWksWithDifferentMajorVersions | parentPayload | expectedRelationshipBlock |
# | "" | "/input_payloads/relationship/multiple_wks_major_versions.json" | "/input_payloads/relationship/recordRelatedToAnotherRawWithMultipleWks.json" | "/input_payloads/relationship/expectedRelationship_for_multipleWks.json" |
#
# @RelationshipValidation
# Scenario Outline: WKS record should show relation to single wks of related entity in case multiple wks record versions are present
# Given I hit Storage service put end point with <relatedEntityPayload> to persist a record say raw1
# And I hit Storage service put end point with <updatedVersionOfAboveRecord> to upadte record raw1
# And I verify that wks is created for above raw record
# Then I hit wks service with <parentPayload> whose raw record contains relationship to raw1
# And Transformed record should contain relationship to record raw1 as per <expectedRelationshipBlock>
#
# Examples:
# | relatedEntityPayload | updatedVersionOfAboveRecord | parentPayload | expectedRelationshipBlock |
# | "/input_payloads/relationship/raw_for_wks_record_version1.json" | "/input_payloads/relationship/raw_for_wks_record_version2.json" | "/input_payloads/relationship/recordRelatedToAnotherRawWithMultipleWksRecordVersions.json" | "/input_payloads/relationship/expectedRelationship_for_multipleWksRecordVersions.json" |
\ No newline at end of file
Supports Markdown
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment