Open Test Data Wiki
- Get hold of some real data sets to use in OSDU R3 development/testing as well as reference implementations.
- Aiming for data sets that have an OSDU representative data footprint in one or several areas. E.g. well and seismic data in the same geographic location.
- OSDU also need synthetic data sets for consistent/performance testing but that is not in scope here. (see dependencies)
- Make sure that the governance/contracts is ok and that we have a work process and technical framework in place.
- Together with other workstreams (see dependencies) preparing the selected data sets for R3 data loading processes.
Dependencies - handled in other R3 workstreams
- "Prepping" and loading data set into OSDU R3. Handled by Data Loading Improvements.
- Using test data as a part of R3 Testing framework. Handled by R3 Testing
- Generation of synthetic data. Probably handled by R3 development team.
Deliveries to be used for R3 and beyond
The official OSDU Test Data Guide
Before using these data please read the OSDU Test Data Guide to understand how we work as well as what can and cannot be done with the different data sets.
|TNO||Well based data package from TNO Geological Survey of the Netherlands.
Data set as used in R1 can be found in OSDU GIT.
|Used in OSDU R1 and R2 as well as OSDU demo solutions.
Free for open use
|Volve||Equinor and Volve licence partners. You should be able to download the Volve data from here||
Structure of the data set
The wells inventory
Please reach out to @oberggraf if more info is needed.
Available for OSDU Development, Testing and Certification.
Open data set approved for commercial and non-commercial use. See Terms and Conditions for details.
Some leads identified. Still working on this.
|No data sets available yet.||Will be added when available|