Milestone 9 [DRAFT]
For detailed services that are included in this release, please refer to M9 tagging notes:
Persisted Collection: Moved
master-data--Collectionto the work-product-component group-type as
Generic Geometry Datasets: In preparation of Generic Geometry Representations, we need content descriptions, which are specific enough to let consumers understand whether they can parse the data content or not.
WGS 84vector geometries.
FileCollection.Esri.Shapeadded. Shapefiles can refer to any coordinate reference system (CRS) but not necessarily to a complete spatial reference allowing the geometry to be placed on the world map.
Reference Data Load Sequence: Visit here, load sequence is provided, which prioritized manifests with content required by later manifests.
New Reference Values Added: New reference values have been added to support generic geometries and images (
- Version endpoint - Indexer - Ability to return Elasticsearch version
- Global Status Message:
- Alignment with community on a common status model that service should be producing. [Read more...](- osdu/platform/system/home#80 )
The production of status messages as per the above ADR has been adopted in File service and CSV parser
- AirFlow 2.0 (GCP, IBM)
- LAS Loader for Wellbore
Wellbore DDMS Bulk Access API
- Add user-specified HTTP headers to Seismic DMS service requests
Well Delivery DDMS
- Introducing the Well Delivery DDMS, focused on enabling the capture, storage and exchange of planning and execution details of well's drilling activities. The DMS focuses on a wide range of Drilling domain entities such as: Activities, Risks, Subsurface formations, Equipment used (tubulars, BHAs), Fluid programs, Cementing, Rig information and Daily Drilling Reports.
- The DDMS has two sets of APIs:
- a generic set of entity APIs that allow creation, deletion and retrieval of any entity type in the model
- a specific set of APIs aimed at retrieval of complex objects (Well Activity Programs, Activity Plans, Wells/Wellbores, Hole Sections, BHA runs and more)
- For more details on the domain context of the DDMS, please read our Working Examples Documentation
- For a complete overview overview of the DDMS check out this presentation
- The Well Delivery DDMS is available on the following cloud platforms:
Audit and Metrics
- Provides KPI metrics which can help Operators to have a better governance on their Data Platform and effectively manage their resources. See scope.
- WellboreMarketSet: Similar modernization as for WellLog;1.1.0 and WellboreTrajectory:1.1.0. The content for the 'bulk' data matches the CSV fie as per this link.
- WellLog 1.1.0 Corrections: Based on issue 255 "Well Log Curve depths and units in WellLog_1.1.0", some deprecated properties (
data.Curves.DepthUnit) have been revived. The names stay unchanged to avoid disruptions for consumers. The description have been updated to note that the values may refer to other references than only depth. Got to the issue.
Manifest-based Ingestion- Integrity check no longer fails when Reference value itself has colon inside the value, such as in Coordinate Reference System values. issue
CSV Parser: CSV Parser Integration with GSM, now we can get the details of the failure for records as well as jobs for all the CSV Ingestion runs, with proper error message and error codes.
- Seismic DDMS: Various bug fixes
- Wellbore DDMS:
- Security/vulnerability fixes
- Updates on CI/CD pipelines
- Wellbore DDMS:
- V2 APIs
- Support of CSV format on bulk APIs
- The support of JSON orient “columns” format is deprecated on all V3 write bulk APIs. Client must use JSON orient “split”. The support of orient “columns” will be removed on M10. No change on read bulk APIs.
- WITSML Parser – not available for Azure
- CSV Ingestion – not available for AWS
- Audit and Metrics – not available for AWS, GCP or IBM
- Airflow Version 2.0 - not available for Azure
- Well Delivery DDMS - not available for AWS or IBM