@@ -61,6 +61,7 @@ See [Issue #46 Converter Service](https://community.opengroup.org/osdu/platform/
*`Manifest Ingestion by Reference`
* Available in GCP only. (other CSPs to follow later)
* _Ingestion By Reference_ feature <spandir="">stores only the `Record_Id` of a manifest into the `XCOM` context and access it from the different DAGS/operators. Ingestion can now be triggered by a `record_id` (of a manifest uploaded on the DatasetService) instead of a complete manifest. This can eventually enhance the performance</span>. Read more in [MR ](https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcommunity.opengroup.org%2Fosdu%2Fplatform%2Fdata-flow%2Fingestion%2Fosdu-airflow-lib%2F-%2Fmerge_requests%2F17&data=05%7C01%7Cmohammad.malekmakan%40petronas.com%7C53829753901f4dae1bb208da78778108%7C3b2e894179484131978ab2dfc7295091%7C0%7C0%7C637954751953159322%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=yXNuEIh43iHhHPq5PCga7SkQp7WNV0hC3GBjOtqRXRo%3D&reserved=0)or see the [Postman collection](https://community.opengroup.org/osdu/platform/testing/-/tree/master/Dev/Manifest_By_Reference).
@@ -74,7 +75,7 @@ See [Issue #46 Converter Service](https://community.opengroup.org/osdu/platform/
- Offers two APIs, a REST API and a Energistics Transfer Protocol API to ingest and retrieve reservoir models using Energistics RESQML standard.
- The very first release of this feature.
- Partial implementation includes ETP server and ETP client
- Implemented in Azure only
- Implemented in Azure only (other CSPs to follow later)
- Issue [#43](https://community.opengroup.org/osdu/platform/domain-data-mgmt-services/wellbore/wellbore-domain-services/-/issues/43), adding support of:
@@ -84,7 +85,7 @@ See [Issue #46 Converter Service](https://community.opengroup.org/osdu/platform/
-`Audit and Metric`
-`EDS`(External Data Services)
* The very first release of EDS.
* Available in Azure environment only.
* Available in Azure environment only. (other CSPs to follow later)
* EDS allows connection to the data providers (OSDU external source environment), fetch the data and ingest it into the operator OSDU environment.
* This release offers two capabilities.
-**Registration Process** - This functionality enables the registration (persistence) of configuration information needed for automated services to orchestrate Fetch and Ingestion workflows between a consuming OSDU Data Platform and OSDU compliant data sources.
@@ -179,5 +180,5 @@ See [Issue #15 Converter Service](https://community.opengroup.org/osdu/platform/
*[Problem with Trajectory data type - recent change for schema 1.1.0](https://community.opengroup.org/osdu/platform/data-flow/ingestion/energistics/witsml-parser/-/issues/61
*`LAS loader for wellbore DDMS`
*`LAS loader for Wellbore DDMS`
* Known issue: Broken due to change in schema structure. [See issue.](https://community.opengroup.org/osdu/platform/data-flow/data-loading/wellbore-ddms-data-loader/-/issues/53)