- Provides Vision; Set Goals; Defines Industry scope of OSDU
- Approves major OSDU Standards proposals and other
- Creates Standards Committees with clearly defined, non-overlapping scope to define these standards: Currently: Enterprise Architecture, Data Definition and Information Security
- Appoints and oversees the OSDU Management Committee (OMC) to execute and deliver the Vision and Goals of OSDU Forum
- One representative from each OSDU Forum Member
- OSDU (Co)Chair looks after the day to day running of the OSDU Forum.
- The Open Group consensus (majority) model
Selected Apache 2.0 as the license for standards and software: https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 -